Thursday, February 20, 2014

Catching up!

Well finally, Mom is going to catch up on stuff. It's been a busy week. First of all, as you know, I was forced to have my bottom and belly shaved. It was a horrible experience, and I demanded payment in the form of cookies:
You can see how anxious I am to make sure I get the cookie. All my attention is completely focused on it!
    The second thing is that my Aunt Jen arrived from France! I was very excited to see her!
My Aunt Joan was a bit worried that Aunt Jen would steal me and take me to France, but I wouldn't want to take that long plane ride. Then my Grandpa came over and of course Mom had to take another photo. In this photo though, Grandpa and I have the exact same expression on our faces! You can't tell, but I have my front legs crossed too!
And then of course there was the massive amount of snow that I have been able to play in lately. Everyone seems to  hate it, but I love bouncing around in it!

But the best part of the week is that Dad came home! I had missed him so much! It is not much fun being at home with only Mom all the time! I didn't want to let him know how happy I was that he was back, cause he should not have gone away to begin with! And he's lucky that I did not eat his valentine's day card or present!
Then Dad and I played a game!

So now you are all caught up in the exciting events of my life. Sadly I have not discovered a pizza tree in my backyard like my bff Rigby did, but I did find some sourdough bread that Aunt Jen had thrown outside for the birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment