Friday, June 27, 2014

The biggest antler ever!

Wednesday night was very sad for me. I was lying there gnawing on my antler when I broke it in half! Mom made Dad take it away cause it was too small. I sighed forlornly. Life is quite sad minus an antler to chomp on! Last night however, Mom came home with the biggest antler ever! It is huge!
Here is a picture of the antlers next to each other. Mom couldn't find the flip, so we only have photos this time! Look how big and tasty my new antler is!
Here are AT and Dad so you can see the antlers being compared!

 I'm saying goodbye to the old antler!

 Hello new, tasty, enormous antler! I did all my tricks for it!



Finally Dad gave it to me. It was so heavy that I dropped it!



Then I dragged it under the table for safekeeping!


This might be the best antler ever! Mom said next time she might just buy me an Elk!

No comments:

Post a Comment