Monday, June 2, 2014

A birthday present for my BFF!

Saturday was my bff Rigby's birthday! After a lot of thought (and a lot of chewing on said thought, both literally and figuratively) I came up with the perfect present! I had to test it out first and make sure it was suitable as you can see:
Daddy's old sneaker! Vintage Summer 2013! These sneakers have been outside since last year! They survived the snow! Whenever it melted a little, I would find a sneaker peeking through the snow. They are broken in-I've chewed on them some.... I just know that Rigby would love it!



Sadly, Mom has said NO! So instead we went to the pet store to find a more appropriate (otherwise known as boring!) present. I'm sure that Rigby will like it, but it won't be as much fun as the sneaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment