Monday, December 8, 2014

A new bed

A new bed does not make up for the fact that, 
a) Mom sent me away and I had to sleep somewhere else for a night
b) She is making me wear the cone of shame
c) something feels/seems different about me, but I can't put a paw on it, Mecki suggested that I check for dewclaws, but mine are still here!
d) I did NOT get fed!

Anyway, I now have a nice soft bed to lie on in my wooden box. And Mom was nice enough to put it in the corner that I lie in, cause it is by the radiator and nice and warm. Mom had tricked me into the car cause I like to go for rides. But then we ended up at the Vet and someone came and took me from Mom. And didn't bring me back! They put me in a crate and didn't feed me. Then they took me out and I took a long nap but when I woke up, stuff didn't feel right. And no one gave me any food. Then the next day I got a miniscule amount of food but then I saw Mom! She came back for me! Mom said she missed my snoring. We went home and Mecki said he missed me too! Mom refused to give me all my food too! But after eating I got a piece of cheese!

I think that this time I was very lucky not to go for a ride in the car. When Mom took Bastille out, I was angry, cause I like to go for rides. But when Mom came home, there was no Bastille! I just thought that Mom was tired of his biting. And that night I got to lounge on the couch with Mom, Dad and Grandpere without fear of someone chomping on me. That night when I went to bed, it was a wee bit quieter too, without Bastille snoring (although Dad made up for that!). The next morning, I had forgotten there was no Bastille and when I ran over to his (really mine) crate , it was empty. Later that day, Bastille was back! I guess Mom decided to give him another chance. He smells a little different and he said he felt a little different but we couldn't figure out what had changed. I told him to check his dewclaws cause Mom is sneaky about stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment