Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Mecki is right

Mecki is right! Mom is super mean! A couple of nights ago she tried to choke me to death! I saw that she had a box of treats. So I bounced up and down in my pen to get her attention. She ignored me of course. She went and gave Mecki a dog biscuit and it smelled really good. Finally she came and got me out of my pen. She offered me a doggy biscuit and I INHALED it! And it was so big that I couldn't breathe! I was choking and gasping for air, but then I managed to spit part of it out. Was Mom worried at all? She just said, in a very mean voice, "Little piggy you need to learn to chew!". Even Mecki thought that was a little rude.
  Actually, I  agree more with Mom. Bastille should learn some manners. He wants to eat EVERYTHING! Mom has been giving me a treat, and he has run over and grabbed it out of my mouth. And he always tries to eat MY food too. But then again, Mom can be mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment