Saturday, January 31, 2015

Finally fun in the snow!

Well Mom FINALLY let us outside to play in the snow. I've been waiting since Tuesday! Bastille, not so much, but I convinced him that he could eat whatever suet fell from the bird feeder and he agreed to go play in the snow. He is such a baby! Mom made him wear his sweater and his coat! I didn't even want to put my coat on, but she made me!

 I am NOT a baby, I am really the alpha dog only no one believes me! It's just that Mecki has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fur than me! I'm surprised that I have any fur left at all the way it sticks to Mom and Dad, and it is VERY cold outside for a small pup! At least there was some stuff to eat since Mom insists on starving me. I also found the container of blueberries that Dad had put on the floor for Mecki and I ate them all up!



No comments:

Post a Comment