Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Liberte, Fraternite, Egalite

It's BASTILLE DAY! A whole day named after me! Mom said it really more about the french revolution, but I am creating my own revolution right here.  My revolution is over the right to be super ferocious! (Even though Mom says I am more like a timid little chicken). Mecki used to stomp all over me and drag me around, but not anymore! Now every night at 7:30pm it is ferocious BASTILLE time! I run around like a lunatic while Mecki is lying on the ground all hot and tired. I run over him, I run back and forth in front of him..... I jump on his bed and the couch and bite the pillows and blankets to show how tough I am. Then I pretend to chomp on Mom (but I don't hurt her cause she gives me food). I run around the living room, run into the kitchen, jump up on the couch and Mom (usually at this time Dad yells at me). I bark at him ferociously and then throw myself in front of him and wiggle around to aggravate him!  I think he is starting to get scared of me  ! (Mom says that it is just too hot for Mecki with all his fur, especially since I am part porcupine and throw my fur around the house willy nilly!). Anyway, if you are a nervous type person, do not come over around 7:30pm as you will not doubt be terrified by me and my roaring bark. So what am I looking for?
a) Liberte: the right to romp and stomp all over the place and to cover absolutely everything with little white fur
b) Fraternite: the right to gang up with my big brother Mecki against the cars and people and dogs and squirrels and birds that dare to trespass on OUR territory
c) Egalite: the right to be fed as much as a really big dog (for example, Mecki's friend Rigby). There is not reason why I must starve cause people think I am little
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment