Monday, September 14, 2015

Dad's party

Dad had a party on Saturday. Mom was a little worried about how many people I would try to eat, but Dad was one step ahead. He gave all the party people treats. Whenever I walked over to someone, they would give me a treat! It was awesome! I have never been fed so well (cause I also managed to beat Mecki to any food that was dropped).

It was one of the best days ever! Plus then Dad made a fire! Mecki doesn't like smoke and fire so he stayed inside with Grandpere. It was a bit windy, so I ran around chasing orange glowing things (Mom said they were embers. I chomped on whatever ones I could get. When Mom finally took me upstairs to bed, I was so tired that I fell asleep (snoring LOUDLY) before she even turned the lights out! When Dad brought Mecki up, Mecki was tired too, so tired that he would not get up and go outside Sunday morning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment