Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Bastille's Christmas

Apparently this was the christmas of clothing. What I asked Santa for was food! A lot of food! I did get some bully sticks, and an antler (which Mecki and I already destroyed), a bone with bacon and cheese in it, and some chicken ( from Rigby). But Mom is very stingy with it!
       Even though it was super warm out, Mom got me a red parka...
 I'm not sure how I feel about it. She made me try it on at the store so it wasn't a complete surprise! Then later I got a raincoat from my Aunt Mary (along with other doggie shirts - of which Grace said some were a lie, I'm assuming she meant the "naughty" one and not the "nice" or "dear santa, I was a very good dog for christmas" one.  Mom said I looked very cute in my raincoat!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment