Monday, February 8, 2016

More snow!

This is turning into a great winter! Lots of snow for me to wiggle around in! In fact, Mom had us dressed in our sweaters and she let me run free in the backyard, well I hurled myself into the snow. I rolled on my back, I rolled on my front and buried myself. I was one big snowball when I was done. Sadly Mom banished me to the kitchen cause the snow had bonded with my fur and sweater and she could not get the sweater off me!
Here are some videos of us playing in the snow. I think Bastille is starting to like the snow.
There is a lot of snow out there. Mom put my "candycane" sweater on and let me outside. I didn't want to go in the deep snow but Mecki made me!
Last night Mecki tried to get me in trouble. Mom had give us half a cookie and then put the box back under the tv. I was snuffling around for crumbs cause no one feeds me enough. Mom walked into the kitchen and Mecki grabbed the box of cookies and threw it on the floor. Grandpere yelled NO! I froze and Mom came in to find cookies all over the floor. She picked them up before I could grab one. Mom was very surprised to find out it was Mecki and not me who did that!

No comments:

Post a Comment