Friday, July 6, 2018

Mom's nose is longer than Pinocchio's!

Mom is always telling people how horrible we are. She tells people we are naughty, that I eat all the paper and fabric I can find, that I bark constantly at nothing, without even getting up, that I bark to get Bastille all riled up... the list goes on. The problem is that none of it is true. And for absolute proof, I give you the following photos!



What you see here are polite, calm dogs, hanging out, peacefully. It is time to show Mom that  her "FAKE NEWS" won't work anymore! Here is proof! We're just chilling out.
Mom and I have been watching FIFA World Cup Soccer-cause France is doing awesome and I have to root for my homeland! Mecki is mad cause Germany lost. Here are some "attack" photos. I'm showing Mom how France has to attack the ball (the treat is the ball) and Mom is looking a little scared!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment