Monday, July 23, 2018

The Aristocratic Life for Me

I am a French Bulldog. I was born to sit on someone's lap and nibble on treats. Mecki does not understand this and constantly attacks and chomps on me. He is obviously jealous of my blue blood.  I have been thinking that Mom should have my portrait painted. It would look fantastic on the wall and all the aristocratic have their portrait painted. I have been trying to give Mom hints about this as you can see from the photos of Dad and I:


 Don't I look regal and important? I think it would be stunning. 
        Dad doesn't seem to agree and felt the need to show me a book about correcting bad habits in dogs. I think he got me confused with Mecki who has MANY bad habits from barking excessively, to eating fabric, paper, chairs and anything that belongs to Mom.  Mom took a picture showing Dad exactly what I think about his book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment