Thursday, May 30, 2013

A good week for company

Last night I had company again! I am always surprised that this is not a daily thing. I am so super friendly and outgoing (although it is often overlooked by people who think my loud barking shows anger not a desire to be petted) that I don't understand why people aren't constantly knocking at the door waiting to give me a bellyrub!
  This morning however, it was way too hot. Mom got up at 6am and did not bring me downstairs with her! And she went outside!  I could hear the door shut. Then I heard her come back in later! I tried my patented sad whimpering sobs, but Dad can sleep through multiple alarms going off and my whimpering. Finally I gave up. Eventually Mom arrived to bring me outside. Then she locked me in the kitchen! Dad came in briefly to say hello and get his lunch. But he turned out all the lights! Which turned off the ceiling fan! Finally much later Mom appeared again to put the fan on and open a window. Tomorrow is my bff's birthday! I had Mom go out and get him a great present. Stay tuned and tomorrow you can see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment