Sunday, May 26, 2013

More company=more bellyrubs!

Last night I was lying on the couch letting Mom rub my belly when there was a knock on the door! I ran over to bark at whoever was there. It was my Grandpere! I was very excited to see him. Now there were two people to sit on the couch with and that means double bellyrubs! Of course that is very exhausting so I went to sprawl on my bed amidst my toys.

    This morning Dad took me downstairs very early. Later on Mom came down and ate breakfast with me. All I got was kibble. I know she is holding out on me as there is cheese and baby carrots in the fridge! I gave her a look to let her know that I KNOW!
Then we went and sat on the couch. Mom was reading a book, I was lounging when yet again there was a knock on the door. I ran over barking and guess who was there? My Grandma and my Aunt Jen. This was a great surprise! I got more bellyrubs!!!
Mom said that Aunt Jen is leaving today so I should give her all the air kisses I can right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment