Saturday, May 25, 2013

Negligent!!!!!!!!!!

Mom has been kind of sad lately and that has made her incredibly negligent with respect to blogging about the most important thing in her life: ME! Finally this morning I had to do something about it. When she opened my crate I let her put me on the bed. Then I snuggled with her for a bit. Then I told her to suck it up and get on with life and especially with blogging! Millions of people are missing out on my adventures!
    For example, Mom discovered (the hard way) that I do NOT like lima beans or string beans! She gave me some, I chomped on them and discovered that they were disgusting. So I spit them out on the floor-which she then had to clean up. I did however grab a chunk of zucchini and run behind the couch to eat it. She gave me some strawberries which are good to throw around before you eat them.
   Today was a very rainy day and you would think would make it a bad day. However, my Grandma came over to visit! She gave me lots of attention and lots of belly rubs! And also my Aunt Jen has been here which was very exciting. A new person to bounce all over? Who doesn't love that! Anyway, I've set Mom back on the straight and narrow. She should be blogging regularly about me. If not, I'll just yell at her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment