Thursday, May 29, 2014

A strange day

This morning was a very strange day. I hadn't been feeling very well lately, perhaps due to Mom not getting out of bed to catch me when Dad sent me upstairs-this meant I was able to mosey into the bathroom and root through a bag of garbage-eating the choice bits. Yesterday though, I was sick in the morning so now I am feeling MUCH better. This morning, Mom took me out for a walk and I knew we were going in the car! I just felt it. I ran for Dad's car but Mom dragged me away from it. Then we went to Mom's car and she let me in! We went and parked in a lot. Mom left the car (and didn't let me out!). She came back with something that smelled delicious! She said it was a bagel with bacon! I love bacon! I stared at her with sad puppy eyes until she gave me some bacon! Then we went to another place and parked. There is no way I was staying in the car though! So I headbutted Mom in the back and jumped out of the car. I thought Mom was going to have a heart attack cause we were parked on Hillside Avenue! She squeaked, grabbed me, ran around to the passenger door and threw me back in the car! How rude! She went into a store and came back to the car. We left and drove to another place, but this one I recognized! It was Grandpa's house! I knew I was getting out here, so I was a little more patient. We went to see Grandpa for a few minutes. Then we got back in the car and went home. Mom was apparently exhausted so we went upstairs and took a nap. When we got back up, she was full of energy and dragged me on the Bataan Death March walk. I was glad to get home, drink some water, and snooze some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment