Tuesday, September 2, 2014

And when I was bad, I was very very bad...

I have been a very bad puppy this weekend-at least according to Mom. Although you couldn't tell by looking at me, I am that cute and cuddly!
 Here is what I did:
1. discovered that I can completely shred and rip to pieces all the newspaper in my pen. Mom said she  might rent me out as a shredder!
2. Stole a carrot and a piece of apple from Mecki's bowl, with no regrets!
3. Created a new game called "I'm not touching you!". I play this when Mecki is chilling out and not gnawing on my appendages. I run towards him but swerve off at the last minute. I do this continuously until he gets annoyed and chases me and chomps on my appendages.
4. I attacked Mecki ferociously after taunting him into chasing me and bit him in the ear.
5. I followed Mecki around and tried to take food out of his mouth and grabbed every toy he was playing with so he didn't have anything. Then I munched on his antler!
6. I stood on the couch and "barked" at Mecki and tried to bite him when he tried to jump up.
Also apparently, Mecki complained to Mom about me living in the penthouse and I got evicted! Now my crate is on the floor by Dad's side of the bed. I don't have to listen to Mecki whine anymore, but Dad snores really loud! Mom made me come out of my crate on my own, without dragging me. When we come upstairs from our nighttime outings, she puts me on the floor and I run right into my crate!

It has been a very long weekend. First of all I was sick this morning due to the fact that I steal Bastille's crocodile whenever I can and ate an appendage. That did not agree with me.  Plus Bastille has been very very rude this weekend. I spend a great deal of time trying to teach him a lesson or two by chewing on his appendages! But he is very feisty and bites back! Plus he steals all my toys so I don't feel bad about grabbing the crocodile! At least Mom listened to me and moved him. He kept me awake with all his bouncing and cardboard shredding above me.

No comments:

Post a Comment