Thursday, August 28, 2014

Outside 2 times this morning!

Last night Mom and Dad went out and didn't come home until very late. I was very sad and didn't even eat my dinner until I heard the key turn in the kitchen door! Then I ran to my bowl and munched. Sadly, there was no play time, only a walk and right on up to bed.
  This morning however, Mom must have felt bad. She let Bastille and I play outside twice this morning! It was a lot of fun as I bounced all over Bastille!

I can't wait until I am bigger and can bounce all over Mecki! We were playing outside and Mom called us over. I wasn't going to stop playing until I saw she had the snack bag! Mecki and I ran over and we got treats! I tried to jump up and eat Mecki's treats but Mom said "NO"  and pushed me back down. Here are some videos of me attacking Mecki.


No comments:

Post a Comment