Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Monster Puppy

Bastille is still being a little monster but Mom is trying to get him to stop biting me. Mom has a routine in the morning now which works out well. I get to come out of my crate first and go downstairs with Mom. We go out for a walk and Mom prepares the food and water. It's nice and peaceful. But then it ends. Mom goes and puts up the fence blocking my route upstairs. She goes upstairs and releases the krakken (aka Bastille). Now that he knows how to come down the stairs, I'm glad Mom puts up the fence-although he did knock it over on me one morning. Mom took some videos.
Here I am running upstairs after my 9:30pm walk! I am much faster than Mecki!

This is what happens when I can get out of my crate in the morning. First Mom grabs me and stuffs me into my harness. Then I am free to fly downstairs at warp speed! Once I went so fast that I knocked the fence down on Mecki-he was very grumpy about it.
Then once the fence is gone, I zip past Mecki and try to hurl myself into the pen to get to my food (since Mom does NOT feed me enough)
Here is Mecki getting revenge for all the time I chomp on his ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment