Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Polar dogs

Mom apparently thinks it is cold outside, but I disagree. If she would just let me outside to play I would be in heaven. But no, she drags me (and my wimpy little brother) Bastille outside for walks and is then annoyed when we take to long to do what we have to do.  Bastille just spends his time shivering. That is because he has NO fur-his fur seems to be everywhere but on his body. Even when Mom sticks a sweater or coat on him, he still shivers. I guess Mom felt bad for him, cause she made him a coat. She made me a coat but I am too fond of the snow to wear it.
     It is VERY cold outside! Mom made me a coat out of polar fleece but she got the wrong kind of velcro and it didn't stay on. It was very warm though and I hope she fixes it soon. I looked amazing in it. It is a french coat for a french bulldog! All I need is a beret and a baguette!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment