Monday, March 16, 2015

Free Range Bastille

This weekend, Mom told me I was a big boy! Then Dad and Grandpere came and dismantled my house! This was quite disturbing. Are they kicking me out? Then Mom did kick everyone out of the kitchen! She was in there for a long time, moving stuff and making the kitchen smell like the pine trees outside. Then she came out but she wouldn't let Mecki and me back in the kitchen. Plus she moved my bed and all my toys into the living room. Maybe she is getting rid of me? Perhaps because I am not house trained yet? I lay down to ponder this all. A while later, Mom came and took my bed into the kitchen and then went upstairs and brought down my old crate. That went into the kitchen too. Finally, Mom let us back in. I ran in to see what was going on. Everything was different! There was no more wooden pen. Instead, my bed was under the table by the radiator and my old crate was next to it, with some toys inside. Mecki came in and took my rope toy. 

Now I am banned from the kitchen! This is quite unfair. Not that I want to hang out in there or anything. But Bastille is in romping around and I can't get to him! Plus he was very rude and peed in my bed again. I just wanted to get in there and steal his toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment