Sunday, April 22, 2018

Dog Days For Me (and my BFF Rigby!)

So I was minding my own business and barking at Bastille when I noticed that Mom was approaching with my big boy leash! That's my really super long leash which usually means we are going somewhere with a lot of space to run! I starting barking and Mom hooked the leash to me. We started to leave but Bastille came and pushed his way in! Mom said, "no, not you" and he sadly backed away. Mom and I got in the car and took off. I started whining immediately then switched to full bark when we approached Old Westbury Gardens.  Plus, right in front of us was my bff Rigby! We got out of the car and I was so excited to see Rigby! We had an awesome plan even though  I did not let Mom get any good photos of me!
 Rigby is very good at posing-he likes to make his sister happy! I do not like when Mom takes photos so I turn away whenever she is about to click!



 Finally I get some well deserved attention from Rigby's sister Grace!



 I think Rigby wanted to go for a swim. It was a bit warm out there.
 I found a shady spot to rest. But Mom made me keep moving.



 Here Rigby and I are playing a game where we refuse to look at the camera at the same time!





And a good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment