Monday, April 9, 2018

Bedhead

 I'M BACK! And just a wee bit grumpy as Mom decided to herald my return with a very unfavorable photo of me. It was early in the morning and I had been snoozing on the couch on top of Dad's coat-for some added fluffiness. Unfortunately, it gave me bedhead. This on top of the indignity of my previous shaming of having been brought in for SPA day. I was still tired but I heard the tiny pittar patter of Bastille's feet and knew that no more sleep was in my future. Mom grabbed me and dragged me outside in the bitter cold to take care of business.
I'm back too! Mecki told me that Dog Days is coming up and in case I get to go, I am practicing my poses. Mecki said Mom LOVES to take pictures of this position-"Dog facing away". And since I love Mom (cause she feeds me and I am always starving!) I want to make sure I get the pose right. Mecki said I can only go if his friend Rigby doesn't feel well, cause then he gets to be loaned to Rigby's sister. Mom said she will try to post more photos of me cause I am the best doggie ever.
I have proof! Don't tell Mecki , but Mom showed me her new coffee mug!


 I think we can get rid of that dachshund mug now!

No comments:

Post a Comment