Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bad but oh so tasty sock

Last week when Mom came home, her suitcase smelled so good. I watched as she unpacked her laundry and put it in the basket to go downstairs to be washed. It smelled so good that I couldn't resist. When Mom went into the kitchen I crept over and grabbed a sock. Mom came back in the room and saw something in my mouth but I ran behind the couch. She didn't know what I had so she came after me. I didn't want her taking that sock away so I did something drastic. I ate the sock. By the time she caught me it was gone. Mom was confused and told Dad that I had eaten something but she wasn't sure what-it might have been a sock. That was last wednesday. Apparently the sock did not sit well. Yesterday afternoon while Mom and Dad were at work, I threw it back up. Dad called Mom to let her know it was a sock that I had eaten. Mom said that she hoped I learned a lesson from this. I guess I should let someone catch me before I eat things next time. When Mom came home I grabbed a mitten off the couch and let her chase me around. I even let her catch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment