Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I have a hiatus!

Mom told me that I will be having a hiatus. That got me worried cause I didn't know what she meant. Mom said that just means that there will be no new blog postings for me for 2 weeks as she is going away.  She told me to remember all the fun or silly stuff I do for the next two weeks and then Dad and I could tell her all about it when she gets home. Hmm, two weeks of me and Dad? All alone? That will be awesome I thought! We'll have so much fun. But then I thought, what happens when Mom isn't around should probably not be told to Mom. She might get jealous of all the fun we have. Then I thought, Hey! what if Mom will be having way more fun than us? That would be so  RUDE! I think personally that since she isn't bothering to take me or Dad, that she should miss us immensely and wish we were with her! That will teach her to go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment