Sunday, October 21, 2012

Two years old

Yesterday was my birthday. I had to wait all day for my presents.Only the presents from my bff Rigby were worth the wait. Guess what Mom and Dad got me for my birthday? A BATH! That is not a good birthday present. Later on I got some treats and some chicken, but really... a BATH? Then my Grandpa came over and gave me belly rubs. Now that is an awesome present.
   My bff Rigby gave me the best presents though.... I got a card , a huge biscuit (which Mom only let me eat a little bit off-she said we had to save the rest for today) and a great squeaky toy!









Look at the size of that cookie! Mom and Dad never get me cookies that big and tasty!
If you watch closely, you can see Dad actually stealing my cookie!!! I couldn't focus at all the on the present! I wanted my tasty cookie!
At first when Mom put my present on the floor in the bag I was uninterested. This is because I had been happily eating my HUGE cookie when Dad took it away. I was still looking for it so the present wasn't as important as finding my cookie. Eventually I gave up and devoted my energy to the present. It was awesome! I could flip it up into the air, toss it around,  and squeak it! Thanks Rigby!










 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment