Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mom's back!

It's been a very long two weeks. Dad and Grandpere have been busy doing stuff upstairs. They cut a hole in the ceiling but they wouldn't let me go up and sniff around. And Dad has been way to busy painting to take me for walks. Yesterday I was lounging in the kitchen when Dad opened the gate to let me out. I strolled out leisurely and stretched. But then I looked around and there was Mom! She was sitting on the couch as if she had never left! I ran right over and jumped up to say hello! I bounced all over her. It was nice to see her but the best part was when she opened her suitcase! It smelled fantastic! Like dogs and other animals and sausages. I jumped in and tried to bury myself in it but she chased me out. Same old Mom-no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment