Saturday, August 10, 2013

Et Tu Dad?

Today I had a nice sleepy morning. I woke Mom up at 6am to go outside. Then I refused to walk up the stairs so Mom put me in the kitchen. That was perfect as I do my best napping on the cool floor. Later as usual, Mom reappeared for a brief moment and then left. I settled down to snooze. A noise awoke me and there was Mom! And even better, Dad appeared! I heard him on the stairs so I ran over to wag my tail at him! Mom and Dad put me in the car and I was very happy! I love going for rides. There are two things I like to do when riding in the car, but they only work if I am sitting on Mom's lap! Number 1: I stick my entire head out the window, nose pointed up  (like the figurehead on a ship) and the wind whips all my fur back. AT told Dad that I like the car rides best when we go 20 smells per hour. Number 2: I stick my legs on the window and put my chest, neck and head out the window, pointing down. Mom said I look like a seal preparing to dive when I do this. Anyway the ride was nice, but then we stopped at the antler place. The antler place is cool (cause it has antlers!) but it is also frightening cause they give you baths there! Dad and AT took me there once for a bath. It was horrible! I turned around and gave Dad a baleful look. Et tu Dad I thought!  All the sinks were full so I was hoping we wouldn't wait, but we did. Eventually Mom stuck me in the sink and Dad started washing away. It was awful. Finally it was done and we got to go home.
  
   Mom and Dad put me in the kitchen and then went away. When they came back, we practiced my new trick (in honor of shark attack). Mom puts a treat on her knee and I lunge up and grab it! With gnashing jaws! It is quite scary if you don't know me. Here you can see me doing it with Dad. I think I scared him which is good!

Apparently they felt bad about the bath and bought me a MEGA ANTLER! It is huge! I can't even carry it around in my mouth!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment