Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wearing out humans and dog from day 1

Mom, being as rude as she is, said that she should loan me out to exhaust children and dogs. Apparently I have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much energy! For example yesterday, one of the best days ever, I was minding my own business, lying by the front door and making sure nothing happened without a) me knowing about it and b) me barking about it. All of a sudden a car pulled up. Cars generally mean company and belly rubs, so I sat up to see who it was. It was my friend Grace AND my bff Rigby! I started barking and howling as Mom dragged me away from the door. She told Grace to come through the gate into the backyard. Mom took me into the backyard and I started barking. Eventually Grace and Rigby came in! Hooray I thought-I can play with Rigby. But sadly, I exhausted him. I bounced, pounced, sat on his head and generally tried to get him to chase me. We played for a while, but apparently I am over energized (due to the kinetic energy generated by my tail wagging). Then all of a sudden, I heard another voice! It was my friend Joan (Joan of the tasty baby carrots!!!) I bounced around and said hello to her. It was an awesome night! Mom took some videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment