Friday, August 16, 2013

Mom's not so smart

Mom is not very smart. She knows that I am fully capable of doing what I want, when I want. Yet, yesterday morning she gave me free range of the house while she ate breakfast. For a while I sat in the kitchen with her and played with my kibble (the more to lull her in to a false sense of security). Then I casually sauntered out of the kitchen. I ran up the stairs (something I never let Mom see cause then she would not fall for my "I'm waaaaaay to tired to climb the steps at night" carry me to bed act. I ran into AT's room, but it was clean -nothing to grab there. I ran into my room and chewed on one of Dad's socks for a while, but it didn't taste as good as a Mom sock. Then I discovered the garbage can in the bathroom. I am never allowed in the bathroom, usually the door is closed. It is amazing what you can find to eat in the bathroom garbage can. I feasted for a while but suddenly I heard Mom calling me. Apparently Mom realized how quiet it was downstairs and went looking for me! She didn't find me downstairs so she came flying upstairs! I ran full speed into AT's room but she cornered me with a big piece of cardboard! She carried me downstairs (which was awesome!) but then she locked me in the kitchen. So rude! I was happy though, cause I had pulled one over on Mom. Sadly though it came back to bite me this morning at 6am. Yup, the tummy was NOT happy and Mom had to get up and clean up a mess. So technically, I guess I got her twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment