Saturday, August 3, 2013

When the Dad's away, the Mecki can be oh so bad!

I'm mad at Mom cause she hasn't spent a lot of time with me lately. Today I decided to be super BAD! I woke Mom up at 5:50am and then again at 7:00am. She was not happy the second time! Cause I made her carry me up the stairs both times! After taking me out at 7, she left me in the kitchen. When she finally came down I made her feel bad so she let me go play outside. So I went, but refused to come inside when she called, and even when she shook the beggin strips bag at me (and let me tell you that took  A LOT of self control). Finally when I was ready, I barked at the door to be let in. Mom was not happy and did not give me a beggin strip-which was quite rude! She went to use the computer and gave me free rein (silly of her!). I grabbed Dad's sandal and positioned myself with it so that she could see me from the computer room. I just sat there until she looked at me, once she looked I started chewing on Dad's sandal! She came running out and grabbed me.  But then she went back to the computer. As soon as she was busy, I ran upstairs (yes, I can easily run up and down the stairs, but why should I when she is there to carry me?) and started chewing whatever I could find. Eventually Mom started looking for me and came upstairs and rudely grabbed me in mid chew. Now I am banished to the kitchen,.

No comments:

Post a Comment