Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Promise of Fun

It was a really weird morning. Normally I am up really early and make it my job to whine and whimper sadly to ensure that Mom wakes up too! However, this morning I was peacefully slumbering when an earthquake hit! All of a sudden my pillow was shaking! I woke up all right-groggy and confused-only to finally realize that Mom was shaking my pillow. I think (due to my new wolf like attitude) that she was afraid to stick her hand in my condo and wake me up. I looked at her for a bit and she waited until my eyes lost their predatory shine to rub me on the head. Then she put my collar on and took me downstairs. We went outside and then back inside for breakfast and fresh water. And I must agree with my bff Rigby that water is BLAND! I went under the kitchen chair and lay down to take a nap.
    Later, I woke up to the sound of Mom running through the living room. She ran to the kitchen, grabbed my leash, hooked me and and ran out the front door with me. Apparently she thought it might rain and wanted me to get a good walk in before-because as everyone knows, I am NOT a fan of water (unless it is in the form of ice cubes or snow). When we came  back, she let me snuggle with her on the couch for a while. She told me that something fun  and exciting was going to happen on Saturday! I am a little worried cause I'm not sure that Mom and I have the same concept of fun. She seems to think it is fun to drag me on hideously long walks and to give me a bath! I guess I will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment