Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Full of kinetic energy

Mom says that I should be studied as a new source of energy. My tail wagging alone could power the house she often says.  I cannot help that I am chock full of energy all the time! Last night was boys night. Dad and I were alone in the house (no MOM!). We had dinner together, then we lounged on the couch for a while-just relaxing. Later something surprising happened. Dad and I went for a walk-a real walk (in fact a Mom like walk!). But it was much more fun with Dad cause he doesn't drag me quickly down the street. We mosey slowly and peacefully. When we finally got back to the house, I ran inside and discovered that Mom was  home! She had thought the long walk would drain my energy, but no. I am like one of those toy cars. You pull it  back and it goes zooming around. I had built up a lot of energy on the walk, so I ran over to Mom, jumped up on the couch, jumped off, grabbed my little soccer ball and went careening around the house, growling and snarling like a wild thing! Nothing wears me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment