Saturday, October 5, 2013

A public bath-could life get any worse?

Mom (and sometimes Dad) sometimes seem to go out of their way to humiliate me.Today was a prime example. We went for a ride in the car. We didn't seem to be heading towards the bad places (the woofer wash-where I get hosed down yet also possibly get antlers-or to the dog park, where sometimes dogs are quite mean!) but we didn't seem to be headed anywhere good (the library, Rigby's estate....). I decided to enjoy the ride and climbed on Mom so I could stick my head out the window (don't worry, she keeps a tight grip on me). We got to a big parking lot and got out. One of the stores smelled pretty good. It was right next to a store called 5 below. Dad went inside and Mom made me walk around outside first. Finally we went inside and it smelled great! There was dog food everywhere and snacks and toys. I was quite happy to look around. But then,  suddenly, Mom grabbed me and put me in a bathtub! Oh no! I've been dopnapped and brought to yet another public bath! It was horrible. Mom hosed me down and put stinky shampoo all over me. I howled in distress but that just made all the people in the store turn and look at me. No one tried to save me! She hosed me off again then stuck on even stinkier conditioner! After I was hosed off, Dad came over and toweled me off. Then they turned a big fan on me. Now, sadly, I am totally fluffy and really don't smell like myself. Now I kinda understand  how my bff feels with freshly cleaned carpets and new furniture. It is like being in an alternate universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment