Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The best birthday present ever!

So last night, Mom gave me my birthday present from my bff Rigby and his sister Grace. (Notice that Mom has NOT bought me a birthday present! I didn't even get to eat one of her tasty socks that came back from vacation with her!). I got a card, a squeaky kong like toy and 2 biscuits-but Mom only let me eat one. The squeaky toy is the BEST toy ever! When Mom first gave it to me, I smelled it all over. Then I licked it. I didn't even realize that it made noise! Then Mom picked it up and squeaked it. I fell in love instantly. It made a great noise. I sat down (with my back end wiggling in anticipation) like I do when Mom and I play fetch. She threw it and I ran to get it, grabbed it and squeaked it like crazy. Then I ran around squeaking estatically! I wonder why Mom never bought me an awesome present like this! I only stopped playing with it when Mom offered me a biscuit! It was the biggest biscuit ever! And so tasty! Thanks Rigby and Grace! I love it! Here's some photos that Dad took!






No comments:

Post a Comment