Monday, October 28, 2013

Mom's back!

Now that is both good and bad. Bad in that I have grown accustomed to MY spot in the bed (and Mom is not much for bouncy dogs in the bed at night). In fact this is how I pretty much spent the 3 weeks that Mom was gone-snuggling with Dad:

Notice that Mom likes to sleep on MY side of the bed and usually banishes me to my condo (aka her nightstand). She also does not appreciate me drooling on her pillows. So that is done, I'm back in the condo-even though I try to dig my way out and bark at night now to bug Mom.
    The good part? Walks are back. Even though I hurl myself down on the ground and refuse to budge to aggravate Mom, I do like a god stroll. Especially when we walk past the acorn tree. I like to sniff each acorn and sample some each time we pass. Scruffs and sleeping on Mom's lap are good. And she always gives me a little taste of what she is eating. Mostly cause I jump on her lap and stare sadly at her until she does. And the clothes she brings back from vacation always smell awesome. I did miss her, so I've spent a lot of time lying on her so that she knows I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment