Monday, July 29, 2013

Mom crosses the line

Sometimes Mom does not know when to stop. Remember last week when I was playing with my new octopus toy and she said no good would come of this? Well she jinxed me! Right after she said that, I ate an appendage. Take that I thought with a smirk. Nothing wrong with sampling the toys! Mom didn't give up and said to Dad that someone was going to be ill later. But I was fine. Until early this morning. Around 5:30am , things started to feel not quite right in my condo and more particularly in my belly. I was about to start whimpering sadly but there was not enough time and up came that appendage. Now when someone is not feeling well, you do not need perky cheerleaders in the background!!!! That is just plain rude. But there was Mom, on the floor in front of my condo with paper towels. She yelled up to Dad in a decidedly perky and self righteous voice "And we HAVE an appendage!!!" . Dad was impressed that I hadn't really messed up my pillow or the floor. I just lay sadly on my pillow and went back to sleep. Just wait until Mom is sick I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment