Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Old enough to go somewhere on my own.



Mom said that in about 1 month I will be going on an adventure. She won't tell me where, but she said I'll be having a sleepover somewhere-without her and Dad.I guess when you are 3, you are old enough to go somewhere on your own. I told her she should write up some things about me to give whoever is watching me a head's up. Here it is:


 TOP 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME! (MECKI TESSIER)
First a short biography: I am an extremely quiet (never a bark out of me!), non bouncy, introverted pup. I never bother anyone…. (Mom will tell you these are all lies, but don’t believe her).
10. I have no dew claws! So no worries there. Not quite sure what happened to them, Mom won’t say.
9.   Commands I know but may or may not obey (depending on my mood and the treat being offered): sit, down, bang, rollover, fetch, bring, drop, give, come, inside, eat your food.
8.   I am used to being stepped on. I may let out a squeak, but I am a stoic German dog and will walk it off. The same goes for concussions.
7.   Mom likes to take me on Bataan Death March walks. However, I do NOT need that much exercise and will hurl myself down of the grass and roll around if forced to walk too far.
6.   I am allergic to dog food. However I will accept the following items as a replacement: red apples (never green), banana, baby carrots, cheese of any variety, paper, tissues, socks, anything you are eating.
5.  I will go in the hated crate if you give me a treat. I will however whine and whimper softly under my breath, so that you will feel bad and let me sleep in my rightful spot on your pillow.
4.  When you lock me in the land of NO and try to leave, I will run after you and jump up, just hitting you in the back of your knee causing it to collapse. My hope is that you will fall on the floor in the kitchen and hang out with me.
3.  I prefer to have company when eating. I can tell the difference between someone just sitting there, and someone actually eating.  Once you start eating and I realize I am not getting any of your food (which is rude, you should always share), I will grudgingly start eating my food.
2.   I will only climb stairs when you don’t want me to. If you are not looking, I will run swiftly up the stairs. If you want me to go upstairs I will collapse on the floor as I am a small dog and stairs are VERY hard for me.
1.    I am very fast/agile when I don’t want to be caught. Mom likes to keep me on a leash in order to catch me quickly.  Oh, and don’t be disturbed when I lie down in an “S” shape, it very comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment