Thursday, January 16, 2014

A bad day

This morning I saw Mom with her keys. That only means one thing! A ride in the car! I was very excited and I bounced around the living room as Mom tried to put my coat on. Then Dad decided to leave at the same time! Finally we were ready. We went outside and I dragged her (she dawdles sometimes) to the car. Today is going to be a great day I thought. Maybe we are going to visit Grace at the library! We got in the car and drove. When we got out (which took a while, I tried headbutting Mom in the back to make her move faster), we were at my Grandpa's! I ran to the front door and howled until he opened it. Then I ran inside and demanded many belly rubs. We stayed for a while and then got back in the car. Where will go next I thought as I stared out the window. This is where the day turns bad. We went to the VET! I don't like the table that Mom puts me on. And then the vet came and squeezed me all over! Then he picked me up and got on the scale. Apparently I now weigh 27.5 lbs! Then he blew something in my nose! And then stabbed me in the bottom! Finally he jabbed a needle in my leg and took blood-he's a vampire and Mom just let him suck my blood! I was not happy and refused to look at him at all! Mom got me back in my coat and we left.
   When we got home, Mom wanted to put my new rabies tag on my collar, so she made the mistake of taking my collar off without locking me in the kitchen first! "I am naked dog" , I howled and ran around so she couldn't catch me. Then I attacked her pants legs! Finally she caught me by offering me a treat. I am a slave to my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment