Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Grace!

Today  Grace's birthday! She is my bff Rigby's sister and she is awesome. I had a great time on my last sleepover! This afternoon when we got in the car for a ride, first I thought we were stopping at the library. We didn't. Then I thought we were going to Rigby's to wish Grace a happy birthday. We didn't. Instead we went to Rath Park. We got out and walked around for 1/2 an hour-apparently waiting for someone. Then we left-which was good cause it was very cold out. As we drove past the library, Dad got a phone call. It was the person we were waiting for at Rath Park. We turned around and went back. After walking a bit we saw a woman carrying a smallish dog. It was a dachshund named Inky. She was a lot smaller than me. The lady didn't have a leash, so Dad commandeered the handball court. We went inside and the lady put Inky on the ground. I ran over to say hello. Inky ran away. I tried again and she growled and snapped at me. I'm not sure why she didn't want to play. The lady picked her up and we all left. Dad thought that perhaps we would try again in the spring, but Mom did not seem to think so. Apparently everyone was hoping that we would get along and she would come and live with us. I'd like a friend to play with , but Mom and Dad already don't have enough time to play with and pet me sufficiently! What would they do with two of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment