Monday, January 6, 2014

Breaking the barriers of naughty

So, according to Mom, my naughty behavior is still continuing. I think she is just looking for things to complain about. It's been a long long week. We had tons of company and as the most social one in the house, it's up to me to keep everyone feeling happy, loved and comfortable (along with getting a sufficient amount of belly rubs!) First there was Grandpere and AT, then Uncle Robert and Aunt Shelly, after that, there was a brief 7 hours when I was all alone and able to catch up on some naps! Then Aunt Jeanette came! I showed my appreciation for her by chomping on her sneakers and eating the shoelaces. Then I fixated on her slippers. Mom and Aunt Jeanette were stuck inside due to the snow. I was anxiously waiting to go play in the snow.
    Mom took some videos of me in the snow, but you have to click on them to see, she couldn't post the actual video here:
 A Day in the snow
Fun in the snow
Dad came outside and played with me. He threw some snowballs and I chased them down and brought them back, albeit in pieces.
She also took some photos of me (which are great!)


This is what I look like after I stick my snout in all the snowbanks!
Mom actually wanted me to come inside! Is she crazy? This was my "NO WAY!" face!
Eventually my paws got really cold so I went inside. Mom and Dad were laughing at my snowball collection.
Later on my Grandpa came over. Mom had just taken me for a walk in what she calls "My Angry Bee" sweater. As soon as I came in and saw Grandpa, I jumped up on him to say hi, completing soaking him in belly snow. I felt kinda bad. Mom gave him a blanket and then I jumped back up and snuggled with him.
So overall a very nice holiday, although I am very tired and need to catch up on my sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment