Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The dawning of a new awards ceremony/competition

Being that my naughty streak has continued unabated, Mom (who is so rude) has come up with a new award. The No No Bad Dog Naughty Mecki Awards-or the NNBDNM for short. Anyone is welcome to submit an episode of naughtiness to get into the running. My best episodes of naughtiness so far are: 1. the eating of Aunt Jeanette's shoelaces
and my latest entry from this morning
2. Mom went outside to put out the garbage before going to work. When she opened the door, I zipped out into the backyard and exercised my lone wolf freedom-that is when I am answerable to no one! It's just me and the polar vortex! Mom was not amused. First she yelled at me. I ignored her. Then she tried to tempt me with a carrot with peanut butter on it. I was not moved. Instead, I ran over to the raised beds and chomped on some dirt to show her how I could survive on my own without food from the inside. Then I grabbed Dad's sneaker and ran around growling. Mom was getting really mad cause she wanted to warm her car up and go to work. If she's not taking me for a ride, then she can wait I thought. I sauntered back over to the raised bed to eat some more plants and dirt.  Mom tried  using the "Schnell" word for when they want me to come. I pretended not to notice. Mom went back inside. Then she came out with something else. I let her get close so I could find out what she had. It was cheese! (My downfall). I sniffed at it longingly and she grabbed my collar before I had a chance to jump out of her way. She picked me up and tossed me inside. Before she closed the door, she told me that I should consider myself lucky as she had contemplated turning on the water and freezing me to the ground. I'm not sure that is allowed under the Geneva Convention!

No comments:

Post a Comment