Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dog Days!!!!!!!!!!

So, yesterday when Mom came into the kitchen with my harness I knew it would be one of the BEST. DAYS. EVER!!!!And I was totally right! I was so excited that I ran around the kitchen howling while Mom got ready. That woke up Dad and he came running down to see what was wrong! Mom took me outside and we got into the car. The top was down so I could stand up and look outside and let the wind blow through my fur! We drove and drove and finally pulled into a parking spot. I know this place I thought, this is my bff Rigby's estate! Then Mom said "Who's that?" and pointed next to me. I looked over and there was my bff Rigby, his sister Grace and his Mom. I was so excited that I barked and barked until Mom finally let me out of the car. Getting to see Rigby is awesome, plus I get to play one of my favorite games with his sister. It's called, "so you think you can take a photo of me!" Grace managed to get some good ones-she is very sneaky! Mom took some videos. I decided that since I am a big boy now, I do not need to jump all over Rigby-he seemed a little relieved. Enjoy the photos and movies!



 
And here are the photos, thanks to Grace!
 Here we are resting a bit
 Here we are dragging our Moms through the estate! So much to smell and see!
 A rare "Mecki's face" photo! Grace is very sneaky!
 You think Rigby can pose? Here is my "I am tots adorbs face!"
 
Gotcha Grace! Here's a normal shot of me!

Then when Grace was occupied I ran up for a 3D action shot! Mom likes this one!

And once again, running towards Grace! I didn't want her to feel lonely! It was so much fun! I love going to Rigby's estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment