Saturday, April 12, 2014

We're back

Well I finally got Mom out of retirement. How rude was it that she figured she could take time off from my blog and writing about my life! I apologize to all the people who were sad when they had no blog to read. So now we will catch up on stuff. Tomorrow Mom promises to write about my fun day with my bff, (when she put on my harness I knew it would be an awesome day!) but for now watch these exciting movie of me...

Oh, and as you all know how Mom loves to mock me, she is now going to tell you about my run in (literally) with the fire hydrant. Mom and I were outside standing by the fire hydrant. Not to be stereotypical, but it is one of my favorite spots. I was sniffing around, minding my own business when all of a sudden a kid rode by on a skateboard. Now I HAVE to protect my house and I am a hunting dog so if anything moves, I'm after it. I took of running and since we were right by the fire hydrant, I ran full blast into it. I bounced off it, sat down and looked around to see if anyone had noticed. Sadly Mom was laughing hysterically so I knew she had seen. I ignored her and tried to run after the kid again, but Mom wouldn't let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment