Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Learning how mean Mom is

Well, I must say that Mecki was entirely right when he warned me about Mom being mean. I have been so sweet and snuggly yet she insists on a) calling me a vampire piranha and b) hauling me out of my warm and comfy crate at midnight and at 5AM, taking me outside into the dark and buggy backyard and forcing me to "go potty". Mecki told me that his friend Grace had gone to an aquarium and took a picture of a piranha , saying that she saw Bastille. That is rude enough, but then I saw what Mom had done to the piranha photo! Look at these two photos and you will see Mom's rudeness!


Here I am in all my adorableness! And see how mean Mom is-she's holding my head so I can't move and "ruin" the photo. She didn't even let me show my good side! 
Now here is the photo Grace took of the piranha-and look what Mom did! She changed it into a mean drawing of me! I tried to get Mecki to agree with me about Mom's meanness, but he is still mad at me for using him as a) a trampoline: I ran over, jumped on his back and then jumped off and b) riding him like a horse: I ran over and jumped on his back and just lay there until he looked over his shoulder in shock and ran off, which made me fall off.
Having a little brother is just too exhausting. And yesterday, he tromped all over my water bowl and spilled water all over the kitchen floor, plus he also had an accident-which is quite rude as I like to lie on the kitchen floor! And he gets waaaaaaaaaay too much attention! He gets to go outside several times at night! No one lets me out of my crate!

No comments:

Post a Comment