Monday, August 11, 2014

Yesterday was a fun day, first  of all Mom gave me a treat from my Aunt Mary! It was a tasty chew stick (and Bastille didn't get one!). Bastille is very cheeky. He won't let me play with his crocodile, but he steals all my toys and jumps all over me! Mom let us play outside yesterday but she was mean and didn't tell us that the sprinkler was on by the grapes. We were running and jumping all over the place when all of a sudden we got wet! Bastille doesn't like the water either. Mom took a lot of movies of us playing. I'm trying to teach Bastille his place, but he just pops back up whenever I bowl him over or lie on him. He has not figured out that I am the Alpha dog!
   Today I am 12 weeks old! I think that I am getting bigger and should be allowed to roam free. Apparently Mom and Dad do not agree and Friday morning, Dad made the walls of my pen much higher! Now I can't even see out! People could be having fun in the kitchen and I would not know! Now I have to bounce up and down in an attempt to see out! Mom let me play outside with Mecki yesterday and it was so much fun (even if I did run into the fire pit and bounce off it!). I have a new routine with Dad now. When we are on the couch, I do laps. I run from Mom, over to Dad and then climb up Dad to his head, check to see if he is eating anything that he might want to share, give him a kiss, run back down Dad and over to Mom, repeat endlessly! Mostly I am just trying to keep an eye on Mecki! Mom took some videos of us playing so you can see how much fun we had.

 Mecki has a lot more toys than me! I try to steal them when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment