Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Late Easter presents

Last night Mom finally gave us our easter treats from Aunt Carol! Mom opened a crinkly bag and Bastille and I made sure to sit right in front of her. There was a squeaky donut that Mom tried to give to me, but Bastille really wanted so he got it. Then Mom gave me the squeaky hamburger which was awesome! Bastille just stood there with the donut in his mouth (and in front of his face-it's a good thing he has those bulgy eyes that look sideways or he wouldn't have been able to see at all). I ran around squeaking my hamburger, throwing my hamburger around and squeaking it some more. Bastille just stood there watching. I ran up to him and squeaked my hamburger right in his face, then ran away while making my special growly "play with me" noise. Bastille dropped the donut, stepped on it (making a small squeak as he does not weigh that much) and then stole my antler. I ran over and squeaked my hamburger at him, but he ignored me. Then I figured out the problem! His face is so squished that his mouth is not big enough to squeak the donut! So I stole it and ran around squeaking some more. Then Mom gave us the cookies from Aunt Carol. She made Bastille wait to eat his. I grabbed mine and ran! Mom said she would take videos tonight.
     Last night we got new toys! Mom was giving Mecki a donut but I took it instead. Then he got a hamburger! That is so unfair! I stood there holding onto the donut while Mecki ran around obnoxiously squeaking. The donut was so big that I could hardly hold on to it, let alone squeak it.  Yet Mecki ran around throwing his hamburger around and grabbing it and then running up and squeaking it in my ear. That made me angry. So I dropped the donut, grabbed the antler and jumped onto one of Mecki's beds to chomp on it. This did not stop him. He kept running over and squeaking at me! Finally Mom took the toys away and decided to give us our cookies from Aunt Carol. We both jumped up on the couch cause we LOVE Mom when she has food! Mom gave Mecki half a cookie and he ate it. Then Mom put the other half on her knee and told me to stay! I stretched myself out towards the cookie, but Mom said stay again. I lay there staring at the cookie. Finally Mom said ok and I chomped on that cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment