Thursday, April 16, 2015

Squeaky Toys (aka Bastille)

Mom gave us our squeaky toys from Aunt Carol so we could play with them. Usually, Bastille is my favorite squeaky thing to chew on, but his noises are not as satisfyingly squeaky! There was a donut and a hamburger. Bastille was chewing on my antler, but decided to be his normally rude self and steal BOTH squeaky toys (even though his mouth is too small to make them squeak!). Mom of course took some photos

 These are our "Game Faces". We see the squeaky toys....we await the squeaky toys....Focus is everything....








Here I am rescuing my antler from Bastille while he is focused on his bone and the donut.

Here is Bastille with the Hamburger (that he can't even squeak!) I think he is trying to bang it against Dad's foot to make it squeak.

Here he is after having grabbed BOTH squeaky toys! Fortunately I had my antler!
I only want the squeaky toys because Mecki had them. I WANT everything that Mecki has!


No comments:

Post a Comment