Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Never eat socks that have feet in them!

Last night I was very hungry as I had ignored my food all day. I waited for Mom and Dad to come home and then I ate breakfast while they ate dinner! Afterwards we went into the living room to relax. Mom took off her shoes. I was mesmerized by her socks. While she sat there, I quietly inched closer and closer. I checked to make sure she wasn't watching. Then I pounced and chomped on the end of her sock and pulled! Mom was very surprised! She told me that I was not allowed to eat socks especially NOT socks that are still attached to people! But socks are so tasty! And Dad played a song for me that was called "I'm a dog and I love socks!" so obviously socks are meant to be eaten!

http://www.collegehumor.com/embed/6863520/im-a-dog-and-i-love-socks-song

This is the song-you can see how happy socks make dogs! Why deny us? Mom said that I should have learned from my last sock adventure. That was when I swiped a sock out of the laundry basket. It was a sock that Mom had worn in France and it was super tasty. It did not really agree with me though, and a week later it came back up. Since then Mom has tried to hide the socks from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment