Monday, February 4, 2013

Recovering

Mom is home sick today and is keeping me company. That is good cause I am still recovering from last nights battle of the HUGE kong.It's the kong that Grandma bought for her big dog Mollie, but she gave it to me at christmas by mistake. I love it but it is exhausting! Last night Mom stuck a dried chicken breast in it and gave it to me. I battled that kong for 2 hours! Finally I gave up and jumped onto Mom's lap with it. Mom looked at me horrified! My eyes were glazed over, my beard was totally soaked with drool and the kong was FILLED with drool. I couldn't stop my mouth from chewing! There was nothing to chew on yet my mouth kept making chewing motions! Mom managed to get out the rest of the chicken breast (coated in drool!!!!!!) and gave it to me. Since my mouth was still chewing it was easily taken care off. Mom decided that I needed to go to bed and rest. This morning my mouth was still tired so I haven't eaten my breakfast yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment